Monday, January 12, 2009

Well bummer off the start. Ended up not being able to go to school this semester, because I still owe money from last semester. I kinda had a feelng that was the case, but I was hoping it wasn't, oh well. So I will be spending this semester and the summer working my kiester off paying off school, my car, and saving up for the fall semester. I would like school payed off before the summer so I can take one class during that time, but we'll see. This will be good to take a break from school. Last semester was tough, and now I'll be starting my sophmore year in the fall as intended. So good and bad come from this.

Not much else happening. My lease is up in April, so here soon it will be time to start house hunting. Since I need to save money, I'll be staying with the two roommates, but we will be getting an actual house this time with garage and a backyard so Kyle's dogs can have some running room and stay there during the day and not in a cage. I'm ready to get out of this condo, however I wish we could keep the same landlord, she's awesome.

Well that's all I know. I did however win the hair growing bet with Josh and Blake, so hurray for me. I am going to still keep growing it till I have enough to donate to Locks for Love. Might as well do someething good with my crazy hair.

Here is my crazy hair.

1 comment:

tigerdrea said...

how did that happen?