Monday, May 26, 2008

Venting....

I hate the water company, cable company, and electric company! 161 dollars for freaking water, what the "F"?!? Cox is also waaaaay too expensive, and sneaky with their "fees". I had to pay 30 dollars because THEY decided to rewire the entire house. I tried to tell them that I shouldn't have to pay for it, but they wouldn't have it, so I paid it so I wouldn't yell obscenities at them. Oh and why do I have to pay a water deposit? I'm telling you any more of this garbage and I am going to go live in the woods. So if you are a big utility or lets just throw the oil companies in there too, I hope something slightly bad happens to you! sorry folks, but I just dropped more on freaking bills than I do on rent. **angry sigh**

Anywho, sorry for the vent session, but it had to be said. Other than making the rich richer, I am doing good. I'll be going to Bonnaroo here soon, and that will be a nice vacation before I go on vacation with you all. Can't wait for both.

4 comments:

Ryan J. Schwimmer said...

I didn't know you were updating this again. That's cool. I also didn't know you were having a family beach extravaganza. What's that all aboot?

Adam said...

everyone: dad, ann, erin, andrea, sam, theo, max, john, and I are going to Ocean City, MD to a beach condo for a week in July. going to be really fun.

Dad on the East Coast said...

Welcome to the world of paying for the rest of your life. Sucks, huh?

Adam said...

sure does pops. i also hate my neighbors as well. bunch of busy bodies they are. and they park like jerks. oh well. can't wait to come up there!